2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- You are not permitted to share, sell, reprint or republish any of our Program Materials.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- By posting pictures of your work in any of our private Facebook groups or online Circle community, you agree that the School can use them for marketing purposes unless otherwise specified.
- By purchasing any of our Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials, you agree that you understand what topics are covered in the course curriculum. We provide a curriculum outline to help you understand what topics are taught, but you can reach out to us to clarify if needed before purchasing.
- By purchasing a subscription or membership, you will have access to the Teachable course content for as long as you are in good standing. If you cancel a membership or a subscription, you will be able to access the content until your next payment period would have started, at which point access will be revoked. No refunds are awarded for any portion of a canceled membership. If you re-join as a member after canceling, prior discounts will not be applied to your new rate.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Refund Policy
Due to the digital nature of our courses, we do not issue refunds once the order is complete and course access is granted. As a customer you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any course on our site. If you have any questions about what is or isn’t included in a course, please contact us before purchasing.
However, we realize that exceptional circumstance can occur. If you believe you have an extenuating circumstance, please contact us at [email protected].