DO THE COURSE VIDEOS EXPIRE?
Nope! You'll get access for the life of the program and can watch the videos at your own pace, as many times as you need. Here's a free preview of one of the course videos so you can see what they're like.
IS THIS COURSE FOR ME?
This course is for you if...
- You want to add 27 awesome new brushes to your library while learning the ins and outs of brush making
- You’re curious about Procreate brushes and want to understand what each setting does with detailed explanations
- You’ve had fun following along with tutorials but want to create your own unique brush
- You have a specific idea in mind for a brush you want to create but have no idea which settings to change to get there (what shape do I need? where’s that one setting that makes the size change?)
WHAT SUPPLIES DO I NEED?
You'll need an iPad with the Procreate app and an Apple Pencil to complete the course. You can double check that your iPad is compatible with Procreate here.
You'll need an internet connection to be able to view the course videos. It is helpful to have a second device like a computer so you can watch the videos while following along separately on your iPad.
HOW IS THIS COURSE DIFFERENT FROM OTHER COURSES ABOUT BRUSH MAKING?
Here are some reasons why our course is different from some others that are available:
- It uses the most updated version of the Procreate Brush Studio with all the newest features
- There's a large focus on Calligraphy brushes, which will be really helpful if that's what you plan to use Procreate for
- You can follow along with the lessons to actually make each of the 27 brushes from scratch, plus it includes a detailed explanation of all 100+ brush properties at the end
- You get an Excel workbook file that includes all the settings for easy reference, and for cataloging new brushes you make
- Steps to create your own unique brush are included (after learning the ones in the course)
- All original brush files are included, in case you get stuck or just want to use them right away
- You get an entire bonus course with 7 additional brushes, plus 4 lettering projects and the color palettes
- It's a one-time payment, and you don't have to keep paying a subscription like SkillShare to continue accessing your course
CAN I RESELL THESE BRUSHES AFTER I LEARN HOW TO MAKE THEM?
No, you may not resell the brushes or near-copies of these brushes. However, you may sell artwork that you create using these brushes. Please email us if you have further questions.
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
Click any of the purple buttons on this page to go to the checkout page. Once you enroll, you'll have instant access.
Got another question we didn't answer? Send an email to [email protected] so we can help!